My 2006 A8L D3 has 115k miles on it and the belt is inspected good. I haven’t had time to change it. Anyhow, there are a few write ups on Audiworld that are very detailed.
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 62,943 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 2,175 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 539 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 23,346 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 21,976 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 14,054 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 17,517 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,210 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,615 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 42,906 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 35,410 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 29,578 views
- How To Use VCDS (Vag-Com) With Mac OS X - 28,428 views
- idog said You can add the fbas pins to rca video connector a...
- Johan said Hi iDog. Just wanted to thank you for all the info...
- LINDI MELLARAJ said Thank you I found it. I have another problem now t...
- idog said The back up camera module on 07+ is mounted behind...
- Lindi Mellaraj said hello i got everything done like you said as far a...