My 2006 A8L D3 has 115k miles on it and the belt is inspected good. I haven’t had time to change it. Anyhow, there are a few write ups on Audiworld that are very detailed.
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- 2006 A8L Is Still Smooth and Comfortable At 128k Miles
- Carista OBD2 Bluetooth and Software
- How To Fix A8 D3 Broken Glove Box Frame
- Attempt To Fix A8 D3 Door Lock Switch On Handle
- Hot Air Comes Out of Left Vents With AC On
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G
Please Like and Share