My 2006 A8L D3 has 115k miles on it and the belt is inspected good. I haven’t had time to change it. Anyhow, there are a few write ups on Audiworld that are very detailed.
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 60,778 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 472 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 248 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 16,334 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 16,848 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 11,438 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 15,693 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,074 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,363 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 40,890 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 34,483 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 27,758 views
- How To Replace Honda Odyssey Alternator - 26,939 views
- Gabriel Radić said Thanks for the replay, I’ve been looking an...
- idog said All after market cameras have female inputs, so yo...
- Gabriel Radić said Yeah but really what I was looking for, do they ha...
- idog said Just google them
- Gabriel Radić said Could you relink the Fakra Z and RCA connector as...