After a few raining seasons with heavy rains, I noticed water was in the trunk spare tire pocket and from the trunk lid. Giovanni Giovino from Audiworld suspected it came from the license plate holder which I concurred. I follow his instruction to fix and it seem to fix it.
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 63,676 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 3,319 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 683 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 25,698 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 24,075 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 15,220 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 18,091 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,280 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,734 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 43,772 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 35,752 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 30,515 views
- How To Use VCDS (Vag-Com) With Mac OS X - 30,076 views