After a few raining seasons with heavy rains, I noticed water was in the trunk spare tire pocket and from the trunk lid. Giovanni Giovino from Audiworld suspected it came from the license plate holder which I concurred. I follow his instruction to fix and it seem to fix it.
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- 2006 A8L Is Still Smooth and Comfortable At 128k Miles