The new VW eGolf SE comes standard with many safety features that I couldn’t resist selling my 2017 eGolf for this one with a great deal from VW and Team VW of Hayward.
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 61,651 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 783 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 319 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 18,323 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 18,069 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 12,040 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 16,001 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,093 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,419 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 41,530 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 34,754 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 28,407 views
- How To Replace Honda Odyssey Alternator - 27,004 views