Living in Silicon Valley or CA as a whole, we do have lots of incentive to drive an EV (Electric Vehicle), with federal tax credit of $7500,
For math purpose, the sticker price $33475 – $10400 – $10800 = $12275 + tax and interests. The financing can be replaced after 3-6 months if we can find better deal.
The new 2019 Urano Gray e-Golf SE with Driver Assist package includes: Fast charge level 2, Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Monitoring, Front/Rear assist, Heated seats, Heated Mirrors, Windshield, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, SD card, MP3 CD player, Dual zone AC, Alloy Wheels 205/55/16. No spare tire. There aren’t any EV out there that gives all these for little price. Yes, the range is only 140 mile per charge because the battery is only 35.8 kWh.
- Why You Should Not Buy Cheap BMW i3 Used
- Tesla Model 3 Is Great But We Wouldn’t Buy It
- FasTrak CAV Transponder Malfunctioned Causes Malicious Charges
- Why Do I Drive 2019 VW eGolf?
- 2015 MB B-Class 250e Electric Drive
- 2017 e-Golf
- Looking For The Best EV (Electric Vehicle) – 2018
- Do You Really Want/Need An EV? Our First E-Golf