This may come as a shock to all of you who automatically rinse your poultry just before cooking. It certainly was for me. So what’s the big deal? Cross contamination! Rinsing your chicken is an ideal way to spew nasty pathogens all over your sink and the surrounding area. Rinsing never did get rid of pathogens anyway. Instead, try to get the meat onto the baking pan with as little contact as possible. Then wipe down your counter with hot soapy water or a mixture of hot water and 1 tablespoon liquid bleach.
We do eat mostly chicken, and this article does give good tips that we didn’t even know.
- Domain Name Scams From China
- Eldorado Casino Hotel, Reno NV
- Japchae (Chap Chae) Korean Glass Noodles
- Xanh VN Restaurant in Mountain View
- I Made Jjampong – Korean Spicy Seafood Noodles Soup
- Saigon Seafood Harbor Restaurant in Newark
- Hong Kong Cantonese Restaurant
- California Law Takes Aim At Uber and Lyft