This may come as a shock to all of you who automatically rinse your poultry just before cooking. It certainly was for me. So what’s the big deal? Cross contamination! Rinsing your chicken is an ideal way to spew nasty pathogens all over your sink and the surrounding area. Rinsing never did get rid of pathogens anyway. Instead, try to get the meat onto the baking pan with as little contact as possible. Then wipe down your counter with hot soapy water or a mixture of hot water and 1 tablespoon liquid bleach.
We do eat mostly chicken, and this article does give good tips that we didn’t even know.
- Replace Door Spring On Kenmore Quietguard Dishwasher
- COVID-19 Golf At San Jose Municipal Golf Course
- Tesla Model 3 Is Great But We Wouldn’t Buy It
- Homemade El Pollo Loco Flavored Chicken
- PF Chang Lettuce Wrap
- Golf At Moffett Field On An Orange Sky Day
- Built My Own Golf Net For $34
- How To Cook VN Beef Stew (Bo Kho)