Why people, who are tired of living, don’t just kill themselves instead of taking other people with them? Turned out they’re really murdered…
San Francisco police discovered five adults dead in a home near City College of San Francisco Friday morning in a grisly crime that may have been a murder-suicide.
Although police do not yet know the details of the crime, in which at least some of the victims died from gunshot wounds, they believe it was confined to a single home at 16 Howth St. and are consequently not searching for a gunman, Police Chief Greg Suhr said.
At least four of the five deceased were related, with the fifth being an acquintance or relative, San Francisco police Cmdr. Lyn Tomioka said. Suhr called the house “a complicated crime scene.”
- California Law Takes Aim At Uber and Lyft
- President Trump Impeachment Inquiry
- AGT Season 14 Winner – Kodi Lee
- Headlines 9-16-2019
- 2016 California Presidential Election Results – Trump vs Clinton
- Lives Are More Important Than Everything On The Roads
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation Appointment System Needs Improvement
- Teach Children To Be Aware Of Dangers On The Streets