Alright, many people got problems creating a chameleon USB boot drive for their OS X installation. I’ve tested a simple Chameleon R2588 version USB boot drive to work with OS X: Yosemite, Mavericks and Mountain Lion. I tested the boot with 3 OS Xs and 3 laptops: Sandy Bridge (2nd generation HD3000), Ivy Bridge (3rd generation HD4000) and Haswell (4th generation HD4400).
If you don’t have a Mac, you can try to create one with Windows.
All we need are 2 SMBIOS, macbookpro 9,2 and macbookpro 8,1.
For Ivy Bridge and Haswell, put SMBIOS.plist (macbookpro 9,2) in the Extra folder.
For Sandy Bridge, put SMBIOS.plist (macbookpro 8.1) in the Extra folder.
Inside the Extensions folder, there are 5 kexts:
- How To Use AppleALC For Hackintosh Audio
- How To Add USB Wifi To macOS Catalina 15.5
- How To Patch DSDT and SSDTs For Perfect MacBook Pro On Hackintosh
- ACPI Power Management for Hackintosh Using SSDTPRGEN
- Install macOS Catalina 15.5 on External USB Hard Drive
- How To Fix Magenta or Pink HDMI Display On Hackintosh
- Create Your First Laptop Hackintosh
- DW1820A on HP EliteBook 820 G3 Catalina 15.5