Alright, many people got problems creating a chameleon USB boot drive for their OS X installation. I’ve tested a simple Chameleon R2588 version USB boot drive to work with OS X: Yosemite, Mavericks and Mountain Lion. I tested the boot with 3 OS Xs and 3 laptops: Sandy Bridge (2nd generation HD3000), Ivy Bridge (3rd generation HD4000) and Haswell (4th generation HD4400).
If you don’t have a Mac, you can try to create one with Windows.
All we need are 2 SMBIOS, macbookpro 9,2 and macbookpro 8,1.
For Ivy Bridge and Haswell, put SMBIOS.plist (macbookpro 9,2) in the Extra folder.
For Sandy Bridge, put SMBIOS.plist (macbookpro 8.1) in the Extra folder.
Inside the Extensions folder, there are 5 kexts:
- MacOS Mojave On HP Envy 13-AD010NR Kaby Lake
- Looking For The Best Ultrabook For Hackintosh
- macOS Mojave on Windows Laptops
- macOS High Sierra 10.3.4 Update on Haswell HD4400
- Install Kodi and Genesis on macOS High Sierra
- How To Install Virtual Box 5.2 with Windows on macOS High Sierra 10.13.1
- How to get rid of the warning “Your computer was restarted because of a problem”
- How To Fix iMovie 10.1.17 Keep Crashing On macOS High Sierra 10.13