I have a Samsung Smart TV and many movies on an external USB hard drive. Some movies displayed with subtitles and some don’t. This is the way to make sure all subtitles will be display: The name of the subtitle.srt must be exactly the same as the title of the MP4 file, even the capital letters and dots.
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all the technologies from home or work. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- macOS Catalina On Supported Windows Laptops and PCs - 7,038 views
- macOS Mojave on Windows Laptops - 6,521 views
- How To Set Up An Inexpensive Hi-Fi Home Karaoke System - 8,502 views
- Create Mavericks 10.9.2 USB Boot and Installer With Windows 8 (No Mac) - 109,910 views
- Snow Leopard 10.6.8 On Lenovo G770 i5 Sandy Bridge Laptop - 81,221 views
- Convert 3D MKV To 2D MKV - 57,216 views
- MacOS High Sierra 10.13 On Windows PCs-Laptops - 31,782 views
- Windows 8.1 On Lenovo G770 - 30,035 views