It seems many people couldn’t get an original – unmodified Yosemite or Maverick App to create a USB installer correctly. I found a way that people can download the original OS X Yosemite app from Apple website. This procedure requires:
3. Mac OS X VMWare virtual disk (Google).
4. 8GB+ USB flash drive.
When the USB flash drive is done, you can follow this tutorial to try to install Yosemite.
- How To Create MacBook Pro 13,2 From HP EliteBook 820 G3
- How I fixed BlueStacks Crashing in Big Sur 11.4
- Dell 7352 Broadwell Big Sur
- How To Make External NTFS Hard Drives Writable In Big Sur
- Import iPhone Photos on Mac Using Preview and Image Capture Apps
- How To Get iMessage and FaceTime Working On Big Sur
- How To Replace WIFI Module On Dell Inspiron 3668
- How To Backup DVDs To MP4 macOS Big Sur