When we update Yosemite 10.10.5, it will start with a new set up and find my mac is included if you haven’t had one. All MacWannaBe don’t have the Apple_Boot Recovery HD partition, so if we want to find our mac, we need to create one and Recovery Partition Creator 3.8 will do it for you very nicely. Make sure you have an OS X installation App of Yosemite available when the software asks for it. Everything is totally automated. So the partition should be created before updating to 10.10.5 or if you already did, you have to re update with osxupd10.10.5 combo.
- How To Fix Haswell HD 4600 Artifact and Glitches in macOS
- iCloud: Could Not Communicate With Server
- Prevent macOS Monterey To Upgrade Automatically
- How To Mount R/W NTFS USB hard drive in Big Sur
- How To Create macOS App To Run Sudo Command with Password