Somehow, my son broke the hinges on his 17″ HP TouchSmart M7-J120DX, every time he opens the lid, it’s wobbling, the fan and the power socket seems to come out. This is how I fixed the hinges due to broken nuts inside the case.
- How To Fix Haswell HD 4600 Artifact and Glitches in macOS
- Upgrade SP SSD 1TB on X360 15-u011dx Haswell HD4400
- How To Fix Kernel Panic (KP) Reboot After Sleep/Wake Catalina 10.15.4 On Haswell HD4600
- Fix Broken Hinges On 17″ HP TouchSmart M7-J120DX Laptop
- How To Upgrade To macOS Sierra 12.5 From El Capitan 11.6