My son wanted a fast laptop for gaming with the ability to install El Capitan 10.11.1 to it, he doesn’t like Windows OS, but he still needs it for Windows games, but these days, most of the games are on the internet and they’re Mac compatible.
i7-4700MQ and i7-4710HQ are the last i7 that truly have 4 cores – 8 threads since all laptops now are ultra book, long battery life and low power. All i7- now are 2 cores 4 threads.
We found the HP M7-J120DX 17″ touchsmart with i7-4700MQ HD4600 that works with both Windows 10 and El Capitan 10.11.1. The laptop is fast and the touchscreen works with both Windows 10 and El Capitan 10.11.1. My son couldn’t be happier and I was glad that I could get one for him.
The process of installing El Capitan 10.11.1 is the same as my other HP – u011dx Haswell HD4400 except for a few tweaks here and there. Everything works perfectly. The first thing we need is a new AzureWave BCM94352HMB dual band, BT4.0 combo half mini card for HP. All we need is to tape the pin 20 and everything works.
- No Users After Upgraded To macOS High Sierra
- How To Join Apple Ecosystem with Windows Laptops and Desktops
- macOS Catalina On Supported Windows Laptops and PCs
- MacOS Mojave On HP Envy 13-AD010NR Kaby Lake
- Looking For The Best Ultrabook For Hackintosh
- macOS Mojave on Windows Laptops
- macOS High Sierra 10.3.4 Update on Haswell HD4400
- Install Kodi and Genesis on macOS High Sierra