These days, it’s hard to find wifi – bluetooth combo for desktop without paying a lot for it, especially the ones that supported by Mac OSX if we have a Mac Wanna Be. The half mini pcie wifi – bluetooth combo for laptops are sold everywhere. So, the best is to get one and use Fenvi Desktop card adapter model FV101. It’s very easy to install and everything was supplied with the box.
I bought the BCM943225HMB for $14 and the FV101 for $14 and everything works perfectly. If you want dual band 2.4Ghz & 5.0Ghz wifi you can get the BCM94352HMB and bluetooth 4.0 instead.
- How To Backup DVDs To MP4 macOS Big Sur
- How To Make Your First Desktop Hackintosh
- Install macOS Big Sur On Supported Windows PCs and Laptops
- How To Get Intel WiFi/BlueTooth Modules To Work With Hackintosh
- How To Fix HP Post RTC Bios Error After Booting With OpenCore
- How To Use AppleALC For Hackintosh Audio
- How To Add USB Wifi To macOS Catalina 15.5
- How To Patch DSDT and SSDTs For Perfect MacBook Pro On Hackintosh