These days, it’s hard to find wifi – bluetooth combo for desktop without paying a lot for it, especially the ones that supported by Mac OSX if we have a Mac Wanna Be. The half mini pcie wifi – bluetooth combo for laptops are sold everywhere. So, the best is to get one and use Fenvi Desktop card adapter model FV101. It’s very easy to install and everything was supplied with the box.
I bought the BCM943225HMB for $14 and the FV101 for $14 and everything works perfectly. If you want dual band 2.4Ghz & 5.0Ghz wifi you can get the BCM94352HMB and bluetooth 4.0 instead.
- How To Join Apple Ecosystem with Windows Laptops and Desktops
- macOS Catalina On Supported Windows Laptops and PCs
- Install GTX 1060 to Dell DT 3668 PC
- MacOS Mojave On HP Envy 13-AD010NR Kaby Lake
- Looking For The Best Ultrabook For Hackintosh
- Micolindun N12 Gaming Headset
- macOS Mojave on Windows Laptops
- Fire TV Stick from Amazon