After I replaced the BCM94352HMB dual band wifi and bluetooth 4.0 combo in my HP x360 15-u011dx i7-4510u Haswell HD 4400, the Yosemite 10.10.5 doesn’t sleep/wake correctly and the USB 3.0 ports stop working after wake from sleep. After many trials and errors, I got it to work properly and this is how I did mine.
– Download patched AppleUSBXHCI.kext from Insanelymac.com and follow the instruction there.
– Patched DSDT and SSDTs to work.
– Install FakePCIID.kext, FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext V1.2
– Repair permissions and rebuild system caches.
- ACPI Power Management for Hackintosh Using SSDTPRGEN
- Install macOS Catalina 15.5 on External USB Hard Drive
- How To Fix Magenta or Pink HDMI Display On Hackintosh
- Create Your First Laptop Hackintosh
- DW1820A on HP EliteBook 820 G3 Catalina 15.5
- How To Fix Low Backlight Level with BacklightFixup.kext
- Upgrade SP SSD 1TB on X360 15-u011dx Haswell HD4400
- OpenCore Boot Loader for Hackintosh