After I replaced the BCM94352HMB dual band wifi and bluetooth 4.0 combo in my HP x360 15-u011dx i7-4510u Haswell HD 4400, the Yosemite 10.10.5 doesn’t sleep/wake correctly and the USB 3.0 ports stop working after wake from sleep. After many trials and errors, I got it to work properly and this is how I did mine.
– Download patched AppleUSBXHCI.kext from Insanelymac.com and follow the instruction there.
– Patched DSDT and SSDTs to work.
– Install FakePCIID.kext, FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext V1.2
– Repair permissions and rebuild system caches.
- No Users After Upgraded To macOS High Sierra
- How To Join Apple Ecosystem with Windows Laptops and Desktops
- macOS Catalina On Supported Windows Laptops and PCs
- MacOS Mojave On HP Envy 13-AD010NR Kaby Lake
- Looking For The Best Ultrabook For Hackintosh
- macOS Mojave on Windows Laptops
- macOS High Sierra 10.3.4 Update on Haswell HD4400
- Install Kodi and Genesis on macOS High Sierra