After I replaced the BCM94352HMB dual band wifi and bluetooth 4.0 combo in my HP x360 15-u011dx i7-4510u Haswell HD 4400, the Yosemite 10.10.5 doesn’t sleep/wake correctly and the USB 3.0 ports stop working after wake from sleep. After many trials and errors, I got it to work properly and this is how I did mine.
– Download patched AppleUSBXHCI.kext from Insanelymac.com and follow the instruction there.
– Patched DSDT and SSDTs to work.
– Install FakePCIID.kext, FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext V1.2
– Repair permissions and rebuild system caches.
- iCloud: Could Not Communicate With Server
- Prevent macOS Monterey To Upgrade Automatically
- How To Mount R/W NTFS USB hard drive in Big Sur
- How To Create macOS App To Run Sudo Command with Password
- How To Create MacBook Pro 13,2 From HP EliteBook 820 G3
- How I fixed BlueStacks Crashing in Big Sur 11.4
- Dell 7352 Broadwell Big Sur
- How To Make External NTFS Hard Drives Writable In Big Sur