After I replaced the BCM94352HMB dual band wifi and bluetooth 4.0 combo in my HP x360 15-u011dx i7-4510u Haswell HD 4400, the Yosemite 10.10.5 doesn’t sleep/wake correctly and the USB 3.0 ports stop working after wake from sleep. After many trials and errors, I got it to work properly and this is how I did mine.
– Download patched AppleUSBXHCI.kext from Insanelymac.com and follow the instruction there.
– Patched DSDT and SSDTs to work.
– Install FakePCIID.kext, FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext V1.2
– Repair permissions and rebuild system caches.
- How To Make External NTFS Hard Drives Writable In Big Sur
- Import iPhone Photos on Mac Using Preview and Image Capture Apps
- How To Get iMessage and FaceTime Working On Big Sur
- How To Replace WIFI Module On Dell Inspiron 3668
- How To Backup DVDs To MP4 macOS Big Sur
- How To Make Your First Desktop Hackintosh
- Install macOS Big Sur On Supported Windows PCs and Laptops
- How To Get Intel WiFi/BlueTooth Modules To Work With Hackintosh