Most of Windows Laptops are installed with Intel Wifi/Bluetooth modules, the popular ones are AC7260 (2×2) or 3160 (1×1). For Hackintoshes, most of us have to replace with broadcom Wifi/Bluetooth modules to have our hackintoshes WiFi and Bluetooth natively working.
Although the WiFi connections are not as fast as the Windows 10 but they’re efficient for normal use if we don’t need Airdrop function (since the Bluetooth is not handoff supported) and comfortable with open the laptops to replace the WiFi modules.
There are 3 kexts that need to be installed: itlwm.kext, IntelBluetoothInjector.kext, IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext and added to the kernel config.
- How To Make External NTFS Hard Drives Writable In Big Sur
- Import iPhone Photos on Mac Using Preview and Image Capture Apps
- How To Get iMessage and FaceTime Working On Big Sur
- How To Replace WIFI Module On Dell Inspiron 3668
- How To Backup DVDs To MP4 macOS Big Sur
- How To Make Your First Desktop Hackintosh
- Install macOS Big Sur On Supported Windows PCs and Laptops
- How To Get Intel WiFi/BlueTooth Modules To Work With Hackintosh