My kids have migrated from Windows to Mac because Minecraft mods are easier to install and config and NOT much hick ups as Windows OS would have.
To understand how the mods work in minecraft: forge is needed, version of forge has to be the same version as the mods, version of the forge can only be installed if the basic version ran 1 time.
example: if I want to install and run Balkon’s weapon mod 1.6.4 (version) , I need to run basic mine craft version 1.6.4 first, then download forge 1.6.4 to install, then create a profile using the forge 1.6.4, then use this profile to play.
- How I fixed BlueStacks Crashing in Big Sur 11.4
- How To Make External NTFS Hard Drives Writable In Big Sur
- How To Backup DVDs To MP4 macOS Big Sur
- iBoysoft NTFS Software For Mac OS
- Install Python3 On macOS Catalina
- Download Youtube Audio and Edit MP3 On macOS Catalina
- How To Use iTunes in Windows 10
- Keynote 9.0.2 bug deletes embedded videos in slides