Very often I turned on my laptop and got stuck in a blue screen of Windows 8 update/unupdate for hours, I couldn’t turn it off and I can’t get to my work in an urgent situation. Well, I learned how to install updates manually and started to use Mac OSX, Mavericks 10.9.4 and it’s better. Yes, there are some programs I have to use Windows, but I’m finding alternative software to stay away from Windows 8 totally. My kids are using Mavericks OS and they really like it. I can’t install Windows 7 on the new laptops due to drivers at installation. Anyhow, this is how I stay away from autoupdates.
- How To Create/Restore A System Restore Point On Windows 10
- DCIM.EXE Virus Removal And Fix
- Windows 10 Won’t Boot, Won’t Recover, Won’t Reset, Won’t Repair… Fixed
- Chrome Unresponsive: Aw snap, Kill or Wait Fix
- How To Fix fseventsd-uuid File Prevents Mac OS X From Emptying Trash