I just got a Dell Inspiron 7352 i7-5500u Broadwell HD5500 1920×1080 2-1 laptop for my daughter. Turned it into a MacBook Air and it worked perfectly with El Capitan, Yosemite and macOS Sierra. It has Realtek ALC255 sound card. This is how to patch AppleHDA.
1. Use original AppleHDA.kext and AppleALC released version installed to /System/Library/Extensions . Repair permissions and update cache.
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions
sudo kextcache -update-volume /
2. Patch DSDT with audio layout 13 = 0D and change B0D3 to HDAU with layout id 13 = 0D (for other graphics card use different layout from audio and inject in Clover for HDMI).
3. Inject Audio layout 13 into Clover config.plist and patch the HDMI with Rehabman patches for the correct -ig-platform-id.
- How To Replace WIFI Module On Dell Inspiron 3668
- How To Backup DVDs To MP4 macOS Big Sur
- How To Make Your First Desktop Hackintosh
- Install macOS Big Sur On Supported Windows PCs and Laptops
- How To Get Intel WiFi/BlueTooth Modules To Work With Hackintosh
- How To Fix HP Post RTC Bios Error After Booting With OpenCore
- How To Use AppleALC For Hackintosh Audio
- How To Add USB Wifi To macOS Catalina 15.5