I just got a Dell Inspiron 7352 i7-5500u Broadwell HD5500 1920×1080 2-1 laptop for my daughter. Turned it into a MacBook Air and it worked perfectly with El Capitan, Yosemite and macOS Sierra. It has Realtek ALC255 sound card. This is how to patch AppleHDA.
1. Use original AppleHDA.kext and AppleALC released version installed to /System/Library/Extensions . Repair permissions and update cache.
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions
sudo kextcache -update-volume /
2. Patch DSDT with audio layout 13 = 0D and change B0D3 to HDAU with layout id 13 = 0D (for other graphics card use different layout from audio and inject in Clover for HDMI).
3. Inject Audio layout 13 into Clover config.plist and patch the HDMI with Rehabman patches for the correct -ig-platform-id.
- How To Fix Magenta or Pink HDMI Display On Hackintosh
- Create Your First Laptop Hackintosh
- DW1820A on HP EliteBook 820 G3 Catalina 15.5
- How To Fix Low Backlight Level with BacklightFixup.kext
- Upgrade SP SSD 1TB on X360 15-u011dx Haswell HD4400
- OpenCore Boot Loader for Hackintosh
- How To Fix Kernel Panic (KP) Reboot After Sleep/Wake Catalina 10.15.4 On Haswell HD4600
- No Users After Upgraded To macOS High Sierra