I’ve been using the Panasonic
FZ40 FZ28 for a few years now. The camera has been great, the pictures are vivid and the HD 720p movie recordings are still very good. It’s been reliable and the batteries still last a few 8GB SD cards.
For $199 on sale at amazon with free shipping, it’s a very good deal.
- Micolindun N12 Gaming Headset
- Fire TV Stick from Amazon
- Panasonic Lumix TS20 Waterproof Camera
- MSI GTX 760 FROZR Plays LOL @ 300 FPS
- Lightdow LD6000 Wifi 1080P Action Camera
- Costco Night Owl CAM-AHD10-8 1080P Home Security Camera System
- How To Connect Half Mini Pcie Wifi – Bluetooth Combo Card to Desktop PCI-E Slot
- Set Up AirPrint Brother MFC-J485DW On Windows, Mac OS X and iOS