These days there are tons of tiny Bluetooth Earbuds on the market, we went to Marshalls for the kids stuff and I saw these Merkury Cross Earbuds for $15, I bought them to try out.
The first thing I like is the fit inside the ears, very comfortable. The sound is NOT bad, does have bass dependent upon the songs I play and how I position the earbuds. The pairing is quite easy. The battery does seem to last a few hours, it claims to last 5 hours, haven’t had time to try out the whole 5 hours of music. Yes, you can spend up to $100 for these. I like to lie on my bed, on my pillow and listen to music and the flat wires lay flat.
- Mesh Wifi Network
- Lightdow LD6000 Wifi 1080P Action Camera
- How To Connect Half Mini Pcie Wifi – Bluetooth Combo Card to Desktop PCI-E Slot
- Merkury Cross BTE41 Bluetooth Earbuds From Marshalls
- Trendnet IP Camera TV-IP762IC
- How To Replace HP X360 15-u011DX Wifi-Bluetooth Combo Module With BCM94352HMB (724935-001)
- How To Set Up 1TB WD My Cloud
- Arctic P253 BT Bluetooth Headphones