My kids could play Minecraft together with the Android pads using wifi, but with PC version, we have to set up a server for them to play. There are many tutorials on the internet, but I found the easy way to set up home server for the kids and me playing together.
The instruction is simple, just download the Minecraft_Server.exe, create a folder, copy and paste it to the folder, launch the program, it will create folder and some files automatically. Edit the server.properties to add
* Server IP address: the ip address of the computer running the server. Use start to run cmd, type ipconfig, look for the ipv4 address.
max-players=3 *** limit 3 players
motd=idogminecraft *** name of the server
online-mode=false **** this line solve the bad login problem when joining the server.
- How To Back Up Bluray Disc To MP4 Using HandBrake on Mac
- How To Update iMovie 9.0.9 After Updated 10.0.5
- Fix HandBrake Stopping Encoding Early With Meteorite
- Record With Mixed Audio In Windows 7 and 8
- Windxdvd HD Video Converter
- Transfer MP3 From Ipod To PC
- Sliderkit 1.9.2
- Beware Of Magix Software Products