My kids have migrated from Windows to Mac because Minecraft mods are easier to install and config and NOT much hick ups as Windows OS would have.
To understand how the mods work in minecraft: forge is needed, version of forge has to be the same version as the mods, version of the forge can only be installed if the basic version ran 1 time.
example: if I want to install and run Balkon’s weapon mod 1.6.4 (version) , I need to run basic mine craft version 1.6.4 first, then download forge 1.6.4 to install, then create a profile using the forge 1.6.4, then use this profile to play.
- Install Kodi and Genesis on macOS High Sierra
- Use Malwarebytes To Clean Malware on mac OS X
- ELP-USB100W05MT-DL36 USB Security Camera
- How To Fix iMovie 10.1.17 Keep Crashing On macOS High Sierra 10.13
- How To Fix Photo Library Not Showing In iMovie Library
- MS Office 2008 Crashed After Installed In macOS Sierra 10.12.2 Fixed
- How To Create Custom Ringtones For iPhones – Android Phones Using Garageband or Audacity
- How To Install Exodus To Kodi On El Capitan OSX