Someone asks me about the xenon alignment using Vag-Com, I went the website and here is the procedure, we still need to know the manual screw adjustment.
[55 – Xenon Range]
[Basic Settings – 04]
Activate the Basic Setting.
- The meas. block field now shows “Wait” and should switch to “Adjust Headlights” then (this may take up to 10 seconds).
- Adjust the headlights using their manual adjusting screws as referenced against a suitable aiming target.
The adjustment should now be learned.
[Done, Go Back]
Don’t forget to check/clear fault codes afterwards.
[Close Controller, Go Back – 06]
- Things You Wish Your OBDII Scanner Can Do
- Carista OBD2 Bluetooth and Software
- Creader 3001 OBDII Scanner
- OBDEleven VCDS Alternative For Android
- MMI 2G Bluetooth No Sound or MIC
- Replace Audi A8 D3 Battery
- An Open-Circuit Test On MMI 2G MOST Bus and VCDS Read Out Results
- High Pressure Sensor (G65) – AC Blows Hot Air