When the remotes don’t work very well, the batteries 3V CR1620 may be drained too low. We need to check the batteries and replace if necessary. To open the case, get a small screw driver or you’re strong enough, you can pull the case and the remote apart.
Make sure the + side (flat side) is on the bottom and both of them sit in the case fully. Close the case, it’s time to check the remote to see if it still work, it should work with out the need of reprogramming. But in case of a new ebay remote with bad batteries, we need to program the remote as follow
- Replace Key Fob Battery 2015 MBZ B250e
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Carista OBD2 Bluetooth and Software
- G12 & G13 Coolant for Audi Cars
- Change Battery On 2004 Honda Accord LX Key Fob