Last raining season, my rear seats were wet on a heavy rain day. There was some water under the floor board also. Some in the trunk. The Audi A8 D3 sunroof drainage has been a problem with many owners. I did open them up and check the drainage rate and they’re quite slow, hence the interior over flow of water problem.
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- 2006 A8L Is Still Smooth and Comfortable At 128k Miles
- Carista OBD2 Bluetooth and Software