The battery has been great for 11 years, it doesn’t seem to hold charge any more. I had an incident of battery failure yesterday after parking the car for about 20 minutes, the car wouldn’t crank and all indicators on the dash was flashing while I tried to start the car. The battery definitely had no juice to crank the starter. After the car get a jump from a Honda Accord battery, it started right up, drove home and the battery measured 12.3V and the charging system was 14.1V as the car is running.
Although the batter measured at 12.3V, the MMI battery indicator still registered 0% which cause the concern that the battery system is not working properly. I’ll investigate and report back.
- What you should/must know about Audi Electrical System
- How To Charge Battery On 2008 Q7 3.6L
- Replace Windshield Wipers on A8 D3 2006
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk