When the battery’s dying, the MMI screen started to make noise and stopped in the middle while going up. I believe it may be its time to die, so I disable the motor from moving up/down every time we turn off /on the ignition. I set the switch to off after the MMI screen is up, so now, it doesn’t go down any more.
- Install Apple CarPlay/Android Auto To MMI 3G Plus
- How To Import Songs To MMI 3G Plus Jukebox
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- 2006 A8L Is Still Smooth and Comfortable At 128k Miles