My 2006 A8 D3 dash board LED indicator panel lights and the rear LED panel lights were out due to 1A fuse blown. There is a wire broken and shorted on one of the arm rest (bad design). This is how I fixed mine. We need to open the rear vent panel and disconnect 2 connectors (1 will be shorted).
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- 2006 A8L Is Still Smooth and Comfortable At 128k Miles