The are so many instances people snapped the hood latch cable and some cost up to . Some people use a saw to while it’s closed tight, but before we start sawing, . My latch is still intact, but I’m preparing for the day the cable snapped. I test the sawing method to see if it’s feasible and the least damage to the hood and the surroundings.
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Fix Nail In Tire
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- 2006 A8L Is Still Smooth and Comfortable At 128k Miles
- Carista OBD2 Bluetooth and Software