After using the air pump to fix the flat so many times, the 12V socket fuse was blown. I looked for the fuse box in the manual and it wasn’t clear on how to access and check the correct fuse. Finally I found it by searching for Golf fuse box diagram. Anyhow, it wasn’t hard to replace the fuse after we knew where it is. The fuse puller is actually in the fuse box of the engine bay, driver side. There are 2 positions for the fuse to be, the upper and the lower, one is constantly ON and one is only ON with ignition. The default is with Ignition ON. F40 is the fuse that needs to be replaced- Yellow = 20AMP.
- Why Did I Buy A 2019 VW eGolf SE
- Install Garage Opener Button (HomeLink) in e-Golf
- 2015 MBZ B Class Electric
- No Power e-Golf 12V Socket
- Real Life Range On My 2017 VW eGolf
- How To Transfer Songs and Playlists from iTunes to USB Drive
- Bosch 30A Level 2 Charger For e-Golf