Last raining season, my rear seats were wet on a heavy rain day. There was some water under the floor board also. Some in the trunk. The Audi A8 D3 sunroof drainage has been a problem with many owners. I did open them up and check the drainage rate and they’re quite slow, hence the […]
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 60,178 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 213 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 165 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 14,606 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 15,625 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 10,819 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 15,318 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,029 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,293 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 40,147 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 34,217 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 27,215 views
- How To Replace Honda Odyssey Alternator - 26,853 views
- idog said Which model, which year, MMI 2G or 3G? What’...
- Claude Martin said I have identical intermittent MMI problem –...
- idog said Yes, I believe i also had to rivet some parts
- Anonymous said I am trying to get to the regulator of an 2008 Aud...
- idog said If your mmi is Europe, you need to find them on EB...