When we go to amusement park for the whole day, we always lock the trunk to valet position, this way, even if the people broke in the car, they can’t open the trunk via door button. We went to Universal Studio and locked the trunk, we forgot to reset to normal position and the door button stops working. Great feature on Audi.
- Replace Windshield Wipers on A8 D3 2006
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?