12/24/2017 The battery is low again and needed to be replaced..
We went on a road trip, we took our spare keyfob with us and when we tried to use it, the smart key didn’t work – no key identified message on the screen. We could use the key to start but none of the remote function worked. We’re panic, but we had a key that works so the trip was fine. When we got home, I replaced the CR2032 battery in the keyfob and it works right out of the box, no reset, syncing needed. Amazing. Since I have a few Audis, I always have a few of these batteries stored. They’re quite inexpensive from Amazon.
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Replace Key Fob Battery 2015 MBZ B250e
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- 2006 A8L Is Still Smooth and Comfortable At 128k Miles
- Carista OBD2 Bluetooth and Software