California adopted the new common core math just like most of the states and we, the parents, have to work harder to understand and explain to the kids about what these nonsense, illogical, unclear math questions meant. Oh well, we’ll do our best and let the scores be. Hopefully, we explain to the kids that it’s not their faults for getting the lower scores, it’s the people in the system that allow these warped sense of logic new math tests exist. We just make sure our kids don’t need to jump in front of the train because their test scores are lower than expected.
Select the subgroup from the drop down menu to see the math score.
- Ardenwood Elementary 6th Grade Picnic 2018
- Ardenwood Elementary Promotion 2018
- Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum 2018
- 6th Grade Open House At Ardenwood
- Brandon’s 5th Grade American Revolution Walk Through
- Ohlone College: Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Field Trip
- 2016 California Presidential Election Results – Trump vs Clinton
- February 23 2016 Choir Performance At Ardenwood Elementary