These days we seem to have more data on our electronic gadgets and sometimes when we the devices die, we lose all the data with them if we don’t back up our data automatically. People who own Apple products, they have free iCloud to back up some of their device data if they know how to set it up. Most of the data we really care about are our pictures or videos which do take large storage space due to high resolutions videos and pictures. If you notice, iPhones, iPods default video size is 1920×1080.
The free 5GB of iCloud would go very fast if you have a few devices backing up from the same account. We can get more storage by paying monthly.
Google and MS also gave free Cloud Storage, if we use them all, then we will have our data scattered all over the place.
I found one solution that’s inexpensive and can store large amount of data, 1TB (1000 GB) WD My Cloud for less than $80. It’s easy to set up and works with most of devices out there.
- Costco LED Light Switches With Dimmer
- Install Arris TM822G Comcast Voice and Internet Modem Self Activation
- Whole House Fan Installation
- How To Find-Stop And Fix Hot Water Copper Pipe Pinhole Leaks Under The Slab
- Payne High Efficiency Furnace NO Heat, No Fan But Fan Motor Works FIXED
- Walmart Microfiber Recliner
- Fix LG Tromm Gas Dryer Not Heating Up
- Cloud Storage and How To Use Them