In my neighborhood, there are always kids who go door to door solicit for money, either selling newspapers, magazines, coupon book or plain asking for cash. There should be a law against kids exploitation, the people who encourage these kids to sell these products should be put to jail. It’s always in the evening while people are having dinners or studying, these kids knocked on doors, and if we’re busy, some even destroy our plant for revenge. Looking at this kid, I just thought of the movie Oliver (1968). The people who send these kids to solicit should teach the kids to be a good person first, by not destroying things that don’t belong to them, especially living thing like plants, unless the basic good personality is taught well, nothing else is matter – forget training to be independent, entrepreneur… etc.
- Lives Are More Important Than Everything On The Roads
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation Appointment System Needs Improvement
- Share The Road With Motorcyclists… Makes Our Day!!!
- Mandatory Microchipping For Pets
- Some People Should Not Own Dogs
- A Seem Like A Joke Surprises People
- Door To Door Solicitation By Kids