A few weeks ago, Audie asked me to teach her how to play Volleyball because she wanted to join the Volleyball team at her new school Thornton Junior High. We bought a nice Volleyball and played inside the house and in the park. I was a very good player in high school, although I was too short or jump high to spike, but I was a perfect setter. She was so stressed about the tryouts, but she made the team.
Today, Thornton and Hopkins meet at Hopkins home, we went to support Audie although she said she might not be playing since her coach didn’t assign her with many groups. Finally she got to play for the last few minutes. That made her so happy.
Hopefully this Thursday at home base with Horner Junior High will be better.
- American Revolution Play At Thornton Junior High
- Thornton Junior High Lunch Portions Are NOT Big Enough For My Child
- Audie Volleyball Highlights Of 7th Grade At Thornton Junior High
- Thornton’s Volleyball Team Lost To Walters Junior High At Home Court
- Thornton’s Volleyball Team Lost To Centerville Junior High At Their Home Court