Every time Apple has OS X update, there are 2 ways to do it, from the Apps store or from combo update DMG. I like to do the combo update, so I downloaded from the Apple Website and installed it.
Since my Haswell HP X360 has patched ALC282 HDA and IOUSBFamilyHost.kext, I backed these 2 up. The IOUSBFamily.kext is the same version as in 10.11.4.
After the update, I needed to install patched AppleHDA.kext and IOUSBFamilyHost.kext , Repair permissions and update system caches, and everything works as normal.
- How To Create macOS App To Run Sudo Command with Password
- How To Create MacBook Pro 13,2 From HP EliteBook 820 G3
- How I fixed BlueStacks Crashing in Big Sur 11.4
- Dell 7352 Broadwell Big Sur
- How To Make External NTFS Hard Drives Writable In Big Sur
- Import iPhone Photos on Mac Using Preview and Image Capture Apps
- How To Get iMessage and FaceTime Working On Big Sur
- How To Replace WIFI Module On Dell Inspiron 3668