Every time Apple has OS X update, there are 2 ways to do it, from the Apps store or from combo update DMG. I like to do the combo update, so I downloaded from the Apple Website and installed it.
Since my Haswell HP X360 has patched ALC282 HDA and IOUSBFamilyHost.kext, I backed these 2 up. The IOUSBFamily.kext is the same version as in 10.11.4.
After the update, I needed to install patched AppleHDA.kext and IOUSBFamilyHost.kext , Repair permissions and update system caches, and everything works as normal.
- How To Get Intel WiFi/BlueTooth Modules To Work With Hackintosh
- How To Fix HP Post RTC Bios Error After Booting With OpenCore
- How To Use AppleALC For Hackintosh Audio
- How To Add USB Wifi To macOS Catalina 15.5
- How To Patch DSDT and SSDTs For Perfect MacBook Pro On Hackintosh
- ACPI Power Management for Hackintosh Using SSDTPRGEN
- Install macOS Catalina 15.5 on External USB Hard Drive
- How To Fix Magenta or Pink HDMI Display On Hackintosh