Every time Apple has OS X update, there are 2 ways to do it, from the Apps store or from combo update DMG. I like to do the combo update, so I downloaded from the Apple Website and installed it.
Since my Haswell HP X360 has patched ALC282 HDA and IOUSBFamilyHost.kext, I backed these 2 up. The IOUSBFamily.kext is the same version as in 10.11.4.
After the update, I needed to install patched AppleHDA.kext and IOUSBFamilyHost.kext , Repair permissions and update system caches, and everything works as normal.
- No Users After Upgraded To macOS High Sierra
- How To Join Apple Ecosystem with Windows Laptops and Desktops
- macOS Catalina On Supported Windows Laptops and PCs
- MacOS Mojave On HP Envy 13-AD010NR Kaby Lake
- Looking For The Best Ultrabook For Hackintosh
- macOS Mojave on Windows Laptops
- macOS High Sierra 10.3.4 Update on Haswell HD4400
- Install Kodi and Genesis on macOS High Sierra