El Capitan is released. I got my HP x360 Haswell i7-4510u HD4400 running El Capitan almost perfectly. Since there are so many changes in the new OS X compares to the Yosemite, it’s hard to tell if anything else can happen with the new updates and stuff. But as of now, the MacBook Air 6,2 wanna be is running very well, sleep, wake, USB connections, wifi, bluetooth, graphics, HDMI, iMovie, Garage Band, Photo, iMessage, FaceTime…
This is how I did mine.
1. Back up the old volume Yosemite10105 to an external USB hard drive for safe keeping, in case I have to go back.
2. Install El Capitan to a new external USB hard drive with the option transfering all apps from Yosemite10105 to the new volume ElCapitanX11.
3. Make sure the external USB ElCapitanX11 to run well.
4. Restore external USB ElCapitanX11 Volume to Internal Hard drive over the Yosemite10105 volume.
5. Update EFI Clover to r3270. Update all kexts and rebuilt caches with the new El Capitan SIP on/off.
New Features of El Capitan 10.11
[title]How To Upgrade El Capitan 10.11 From Yosemite 10.10.5 Safely[/title][body]
Create El Capitan USB Installer with Clover.
In progress, check back soon.
[title1]Summary On How To Get El Capitan To Run Best[/title1][body1]
Clover Folder Set Up
[title2]How To Patch USB Ports In El Capitan[/title2][body2]
There are 2 files in the IOUSBHostFamily.kext that need to be patched: AppleUSBEHCIPCI.kext and AppleUSBXHCIPCI.kext.
[title3]How To Fix Apps Problems In El Capitan[/title3][body3]
How to fix WD My Cloud Server Connection.
How to fix iCloud Server Send Email Problem