The reason for me installing VM VirtualBox is NOT to have to log out and boot to partition that has the OS I need to use. It’s convenient, but the virtualbox doesn’t support all the features of the OS I want. It’s basic for running software and it’s slow.
There are tons of tutorial out there but none really works on my Haswell. I found this tutorial from Pippox0 on Insanelymac and it did painlessly.
To create an iso file from dmg in Mac, use this code: where Mavericks1094.dmg is the file.
sudo hdiutil makehybrid -iso -joliet -hfs -o Mavericks1094.iso Mavericks1094.dmg
To patch the Haswell in Virtualbox –
VBoxManage modifyvm mavericks –cpuidset 00000001 000306a9 00020800 80000201 178bfbff
- No Users After Upgraded To macOS High Sierra
- How To Join Apple Ecosystem with Windows Laptops and Desktops
- macOS Catalina On Supported Windows Laptops and PCs
- MacOS Mojave On HP Envy 13-AD010NR Kaby Lake
- Looking For The Best Ultrabook For Hackintosh
- macOS Mojave on Windows Laptops
- macOS High Sierra 10.3.4 Update on Haswell HD4400
- Install Kodi and Genesis on macOS High Sierra