The reason for me installing VM VirtualBox is NOT to have to log out and boot to partition that has the OS I need to use. It’s convenient, but the virtualbox doesn’t support all the features of the OS I want. It’s basic for running software and it’s slow.
There are tons of tutorial out there but none really works on my Haswell. I found this tutorial from Pippox0 on Insanelymac and it did painlessly.
To create an iso file from dmg in Mac, use this code: where Mavericks1094.dmg is the file.
sudo hdiutil makehybrid -iso -joliet -hfs -o Mavericks1094.iso Mavericks1094.dmg
To patch the Haswell in Virtualbox –
VBoxManage modifyvm mavericks –cpuidset 00000001 000306a9 00020800 80000201 178bfbff
- How To Make External NTFS Hard Drives Writable In Big Sur
- Import iPhone Photos on Mac Using Preview and Image Capture Apps
- How To Get iMessage and FaceTime Working On Big Sur
- How To Replace WIFI Module On Dell Inspiron 3668
- How To Backup DVDs To MP4 macOS Big Sur
- How To Make Your First Desktop Hackintosh
- Install macOS Big Sur On Supported Windows PCs and Laptops
- How To Get Intel WiFi/BlueTooth Modules To Work With Hackintosh