Mount CD/DVD with Windows10.iso downloaded.
Ports and Shared Folders left with default.
Now, click “start” to load Windows 10.
When finished, if the Yosemite has wifi connected, the Windows 10 wifi need to connect to the Wifi to get it working as well.
Sound and Wifi should work right out of the box. The network files between Mac Yosemite should be seen by the Windows 10. It may take a while for the network to see all the drives from Windows 10.
- How To Create macOS App To Run Sudo Command with Password
- How To Create MacBook Pro 13,2 From HP EliteBook 820 G3
- How I fixed BlueStacks Crashing in Big Sur 11.4
- Dell 7352 Broadwell Big Sur
- How To Make External NTFS Hard Drives Writable In Big Sur
- Import iPhone Photos on Mac Using Preview and Image Capture Apps
- How To Get iMessage and FaceTime Working On Big Sur
- How To Replace WIFI Module On Dell Inspiron 3668