09/20/2015 I’m going to get a cable modem from TP-Link to replace the $10 monthly rental cable modem from Comcast. Stay tune.
I bought a 1TB WD My Cloud that supports Gigabit Ethernet, actually it requires Gigabit Ethernet for movie streaming. The 100MB/sec router didn’t work when I’m outside the house accessing through internet. I found this TP-Link Archer C7 AC1750 Dual Band Gigabit Router that fit the budget and my requirements: Gigabit, multi SSIDs, fast (very fast), dual bands, long range, less than $100.
This router has 2 SSIDs for each band – 1 main and 1 guest each.
***One inconvenient thing about this router is shared printers, devices only see by the main SSID connection and NOT the guest connection.***
- Self Activation with Comcast/Xfinity Voice and Internet Arris TM822G Modem
- Mesh Wifi Network
- How To Create Custom Ringtones For iPhones – Android Phones Using Garageband or Audacity
- Costco Night Owl CAM-AHD10-8 1080P Home Security Camera System
- Set Up My New iPhone 6
- Fix WD MyCloud Server Connection After Upgraded To El Capitan 10.11
- TP-Link Archer C7 AC1750 Router Review
- How To Upgrade WD My Cloud From 1TB to 2TB Drive