For $4.99, I can get the Garageband 10.0.3 with more features and better loops to create music on Yosemite 10.10.1, but I couldn’t finish installing the software, it took forever to download and break in the middle for some reasons even though I have high speed internet. After Googling for a long time, I’d read a post that someone had successfully installed the Garageband with the same problem. I can’t seem to find the post to give credit to the person. Anyhow, here is how he/she did it.
1. Remove all Garageband.plist in ~/Library/Preferences/
2. Remove the ~/Library/Caches/Garageband folder.
3. Remove the ~/Library/Containers/Garageband10 folder.
After doing all these, the Garageband 10.0.3 works right away with all the loops already installed. BTW, the Garageband 6.0.5 is still working in a separate folder.
- How To Get Intel WiFi/BlueTooth Modules To Work With Hackintosh
- How To Fix HP Post RTC Bios Error After Booting With OpenCore
- How To Use AppleALC For Hackintosh Audio
- How To Add USB Wifi To macOS Catalina 15.5
- How To Patch DSDT and SSDTs For Perfect MacBook Pro On Hackintosh
- ACPI Power Management for Hackintosh Using SSDTPRGEN
- Install macOS Catalina 15.5 on External USB Hard Drive
- How To Fix Magenta or Pink HDMI Display On Hackintosh