The latest macOS High Sierra 10.3.4 update is available for download. The best is to create a new USB installer with the App using High Sierra Patcher version 2.6 (must be for 10.3.4).
Update Clover kexts with latest Lilu.kext (1.2.2), IntelGraphicsFixup.kext (1.2.4), Shiki.kext (2.2.3), ALC.kext (1.2.2).
This will work for HD4400, HD4600, HD5500. The only things needed to be re-installed are the patched IOUSBFamilyHost.kext for all the USB ports to work: WIFI and Bluetooth, and the NTFS-3G need to be re-installed due to Xcode command line update.
- How To Make External NTFS Hard Drives Writable In Big Sur
- Import iPhone Photos on Mac Using Preview and Image Capture Apps
- How To Get iMessage and FaceTime Working On Big Sur
- How To Replace WIFI Module On Dell Inspiron 3668
- How To Backup DVDs To MP4 macOS Big Sur
- How To Make Your First Desktop Hackintosh
- Install macOS Big Sur On Supported Windows PCs and Laptops
- How To Get Intel WiFi/BlueTooth Modules To Work With Hackintosh