The latest macOS High Sierra 10.3.4 update is available for download. The best is to create a new USB installer with the App using High Sierra Patcher version 2.6 (must be for 10.3.4).
Update Clover kexts with latest Lilu.kext (1.2.2), IntelGraphicsFixup.kext (1.2.4), Shiki.kext (2.2.3), ALC.kext (1.2.2).
This will work for HD4400, HD4600, HD5500. The only things needed to be re-installed are the patched IOUSBFamilyHost.kext for all the USB ports to work: WIFI and Bluetooth, and the NTFS-3G need to be re-installed due to Xcode command line update.
- No Users After Upgraded To macOS High Sierra
- How To Join Apple Ecosystem with Windows Laptops and Desktops
- macOS Catalina On Supported Windows Laptops and PCs
- MacOS Mojave On HP Envy 13-AD010NR Kaby Lake
- Looking For The Best Ultrabook For Hackintosh
- macOS Mojave on Windows Laptops
- macOS High Sierra 10.3.4 Update on Haswell HD4400
- Install Kodi and Genesis on macOS High Sierra