These days, most of new laptops are installed with Intel 3rd generation i’s series – Lenovo came out with a low budget $448 G580 i5 3230M with 4GB Ram and 500GB of hard drive. We install Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.3 (newest version at this time) – Everything seems to work fine except Elantechs trackpad that’s not as smooth as Synaptics and the SD card from realtek 0129 doesn’t work.
Most of new laptop these days are UEFI for windows 8 to boot faster – Dual boot became very hard to do – The best is to boot from the bios when we want to access Mountain Lion.
Device-properties for HD4000 needed for graphics to work.
- Install macOS Catalina 15.5 on External USB Hard Drive
- How To Fix Magenta or Pink HDMI Display On Hackintosh
- Create Your First Laptop Hackintosh
- DW1820A on HP EliteBook 820 G3 Catalina 15.5
- How To Fix Low Backlight Level with BacklightFixup.kext
- Upgrade SP SSD 1TB on X360 15-u011dx Haswell HD4400
- OpenCore Boot Loader for Hackintosh
- How To Fix Kernel Panic (KP) Reboot After Sleep/Wake Catalina 10.15.4 On Haswell HD4600