These days, most of new laptops are installed with Intel 3rd generation i’s series – Lenovo came out with a low budget $448 G580 i5 3230M with 4GB Ram and 500GB of hard drive. We install Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.3 (newest version at this time) – Everything seems to work fine except Elantechs trackpad that’s not as smooth as Synaptics and the SD card from realtek 0129 doesn’t work.
Most of new laptop these days are UEFI for windows 8 to boot faster – Dual boot became very hard to do – The best is to boot from the bios when we want to access Mountain Lion.
Device-properties for HD4000 needed for graphics to work.
- Install macOS Big Sur On Supported Windows PCs and Laptops
- How To Get Intel WiFi/BlueTooth Modules To Work With Hackintosh
- How To Fix HP Post RTC Bios Error After Booting With OpenCore
- How To Use AppleALC For Hackintosh Audio
- How To Add USB Wifi To macOS Catalina 15.5
- How To Patch DSDT and SSDTs For Perfect MacBook Pro On Hackintosh
- ACPI Power Management for Hackintosh Using SSDTPRGEN
- Install macOS Catalina 15.5 on External USB Hard Drive