These days, most of new laptops are installed with Intel 3rd generation i’s series – Lenovo came out with a low budget $448 G580 i5 3230M with 4GB Ram and 500GB of hard drive. We install Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.3 (newest version at this time) – Everything seems to work fine except Elantechs trackpad that’s not as smooth as Synaptics and the SD card from realtek 0129 doesn’t work.
Most of new laptop these days are UEFI for windows 8 to boot faster – Dual boot became very hard to do – The best is to boot from the bios when we want to access Mountain Lion.
Device-properties for HD4000 needed for graphics to work.
- How To Create macOS App To Run Sudo Command with Password
- How To Create MacBook Pro 13,2 From HP EliteBook 820 G3
- How I fixed BlueStacks Crashing in Big Sur 11.4
- Dell 7352 Broadwell Big Sur
- How To Make External NTFS Hard Drives Writable In Big Sur
- Import iPhone Photos on Mac Using Preview and Image Capture Apps
- How To Get iMessage and FaceTime Working On Big Sur
- How To Replace WIFI Module On Dell Inspiron 3668