Babylon Search engine is installed in Firefox when you least expected from installing some software like Super video encoding. If you don’t know how to get rid of it correctly, it will come back every time you click a new tab or open a new Firefox browser. This is how I fixed mine.
In the address bar, type “about:config”
In the “search” box type “babylon” and everything with babylon will come up.
for keyword.URL we can set to “//www.google.com/search?q=”
Now we can set default homepage to whatever we want by click Tools-Options-General and type in the address.
IE9 (Internet Explorer)
Other search engine tool bars are easy to get rid of, except this one.
- Install GTX 1060 to Dell DT 3668 PC
- Self Activation with Comcast/Xfinity Voice and Internet Arris TM822G Modem
- Mesh Wifi Network
- Costco Night Owl CAM-AHD10-8 1080P Home Security Camera System
- Selected Boot Image Did Not Authenticate
- TP-Link Archer C7 AC1750 Router Review
- How To Set Up 1TB WD My Cloud
- HP Error Code 0xc0000225 BSOD