Make sure to run chameleon boot loader with NVRAM option to get the SystemId – then put it in the Clover config.plist for the iMessage and FaceTime to work. If not, you will get the “Validation code error”.
Clover can boot practically every OS installed on our hard drive. This time I tried installing Mountain Lion 10.8.5 on Windows 7 and Mavericks hard drive and it boots everything. Clover can boot from all OS’s on your hard drive, I installed Mavericks and Windows, dual boot, then I shrunk a 27GB partition for Mountain Lion from Windows and install it there. When it’s done, install Clover boot loader to the Mountain Lion and now I can boot from all 3 OSs.
- How To Use AppleALC For Hackintosh Audio
- How To Add USB Wifi To macOS Catalina 15.5
- How To Patch DSDT and SSDTs For Perfect MacBook Pro On Hackintosh
- ACPI Power Management for Hackintosh Using SSDTPRGEN
- Install macOS Catalina 15.5 on External USB Hard Drive
- How To Fix Magenta or Pink HDMI Display On Hackintosh
- Create Your First Laptop Hackintosh
- DW1820A on HP EliteBook 820 G3 Catalina 15.5